15 Wright Street White Gum Valley 6162 WA
FROM $639,000 - TRANQUIL COASTAL CHARMER
With a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, and a sunny backyard complete with a fig tree and shady verandah, this gorgeous character cottage is all ready for a relaxed summer by the sea.
As well as two good-sized bedrooms, there's a small study or storeroom, and a generous kitchen and dining room, with brand-new stone benchtops and white cabinetry, and plenty of space for entertaining or gathering around the kitchen table.
A living room at the front of the house has French doors leading out to a deck with an elevated view over the pretty street.
The combined bathroom/laundry is newly tiled and painted in fresh white, with a shower over the tub and a new vanity.
The back garden has laneway access, and the space and potential to create your dream garden, extend or build.
This is a classic Freo character home on a good-sized block with great potential, in a pretty, neighbourly pocket of White Gum Valley. Close to the town centre, the beach and local schools, it offers a fantastic entry point into everything that Fremantle has to offer.
- Renovated character cottage
- High ceilings and original jarrah floorboards
- Two double bedrooms
- Formal living room plus open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Newly renovated, immaculate bathroom and kitchen
- Large storeroom or small study
- Generous backyard with laneway access
- Power, water and sewer at rear of property for out-house (Council Approved)
- Close to Fremantle city centre, South Beach, the shops and cafes of South Fremantle, parks and schools
- Close to public transport - 50 metres from your doorstep on South Street
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in White Gum Valley, WA 6162 priced between $440,000 and $820,000