15 Silver Street Eltham 3095 VIC
Elizabeth Falkiner Cottage - circa 1918
Built by Eltham's original Postmaster, Mr Falkiner when Eltham was a rural district of dairy farms and orchards, this original weatherboard cottage (circa 1918) is alluring and altogether enchanting.
Surrounded by lush gardens that complement its historic charm, the home greets with a welcoming front veranda, leading inside to reveal rich Baltic Pine, beautiful sash windows and lovely high ceilings. All 3 bedrooms are instantly inviting, and the original lounge room is warmed by a beautiful open fireplace. The heart of the home is the open kitchen/dining/living zone that enjoys glorious garden views and steps out onto a covered alfresco terrace adorned with wisteria. The leafy rear garden will inspire children to play and explore, with a range of fruit trees supplying seasonal treats.
Nestled in a supremely convenient pocket of Eltham, shops, schools, cafes, parklands and the train station are all in easy reach.
- Beautifully presented original Eltham cottage - circa 1918
- Classic weatherboard appeal, leafy established gardens
- Lounge with open fireplace, adjoining kitchen/meals/family zone
- 3 bedrooms, bathrooms/laundry combination, alfresco terrace
- Gas heating, rich timber flooring, high ceilings
- Established fruit trees, off-street parking, water tank
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eltham, VIC 3095 priced between $530,000 and $990,000