15 Sheridan Court Munster WA 6166
Family Living PLUS +15 Sheridan Court, Munster
or visit: bradmilos.com
ALL REALISTIC WRITTEN OFFERS CONSIDERED
This home MUST BE SEEN to be appreciated!
Unlike any other home currently on offer in Munster this property stands alone with character throughout, with an elevation hinting a touch of colonial Australiana. This spacious versatile 4 bedroom 3 bath family home also includes a separate zoned rear granny flat or teenagers retreat with integrated kitchenette, bathroom and private living area.
Your choice of 4 internal living zones altogether with a sunken lounge to the front of the home with fire place, huge Master suite with spa in ensuite and WIR. 4 generous sized bedrooms throughout with a noticeable difference. Your jaw will drop when you see the spectacular super high raked cathedral ceilings with exposed beams throughout the heart of the open plan living, entertaining area (they simply don’t build homes with this much structural character anymore). Outside the huge 700sqm site will cater for all your growing family needs, with plenty of room for outdoor entertaining and that future pool. Enhance its magnificent structural character, renovate and prosper, you simply can’t go wrong with this brilliant family home or investment, you will always be the envy of your friends.
Unlike any other home currently on offer in Munster, don’t miss this one.
STANDOUT Features include, but not limited to:
- 4 King sized bedrooms all with double inbuilt robes. WIR in Master and bed 4
- Separate zoned granny flat or teenagers retreat with ensuite, WIR and kitchenette and living area
- Sunken formal Lounge or retreat with inbuilt brick fire place and hearth
- Huge open plan Living/ Meals/ Games room with inbuilt bar
- Spacious Kitchen layout with separate island bench with gas hotplate, feature rangehood, wall oven and large WIP all overlooking the outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- 3 bathrooms (2 being ensuite) 3 toilets
- Quality Tumbled feature face brick work to interior and exterior of the home
- Slate tiled flooring through main living areas
- Jarrah timber door architraves, wall skirtings, feature French doors and joinery
- Ultra-high raked cathedral ceilings with exposed beams to open plan living area
- Double garage with rear and side door access with store recess
- Large outdoor alfresco dining area off main living area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and internal ceiling fans
- Alarm security
- Reticulated gardens
- 12 panel Solar energy system
Perfectly situated in a quiet, private cul-de-sac street and a short distance away between Hagan and Smart Park. Walking distance to local Stargate Shopping Centre which includes local IGA, News Agency, Café, Bakery, Pharmacy, Medical Centre and Dentist all less than 750meters away. Easy walking distance to nearby bus stop, local schools and childcare centre, with Coogee beach only minute’s way.
What more can a growing family ask for.
BRAD MILOS welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this brilliant family home or to schedule a private inspection contact Brad today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Munster, WA 6166 priced between $430,000 and $810,000