1/5 Ronald Avenue Narraweena 2099 NSW
SOLD BY CRANSTON SCHWARZ - 0413 142 222
Live The Ultimate Over 55's Lifestyle
Presenting the ultimate over 55’s lifestyle is this large free standing, north facing townhouse. Situated in a quiet boutique complex offering carefree and low maintenance living, this two storey townhouse is the perfect option for those looking to downsize and enjoy a private and spacious home. Features include:
* Three large light filled bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
* North facing balcony off the master bedroom
* Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing out to the courtyard
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
* Two large bathrooms, upstairs bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower
* Separate internal laundry, under-stair storage
* Perfectly sized private low maintenance courtyard with grassed area
* Single automatic lock up garage plus an undercover car space
* Set in a boutique pet friendly complex on a quiet street
* Located in a great position, only a level stroll to Narraweena shops, local parks and transport
Council: approx $328.34 p/q
Water: approx $163.38 p/q + usage
Strata: approx. $330 p/q
Internal size: approx 217 sqm
Parking: approx 57 sqm
Total size: approx 274 sqm
Rental Potential: $750 - $800 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
ops, local parks and transport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narraweena, NSW 2099 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000