15 Nawarra Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068
OPEN HOME CANCELLED15 Nawarra Street, Indooroopilly
Positioned on 673m2 of prime real estate, tastefully renovated throughout, this two level family home offers four bedrooms plus an office or fifth bedroom.
Providing separation across the two levels, this is ideal for family living and will appeal to those seeking dual living potential. The main level features multiple living spaces, including both a formal and family lounge, three bedrooms, central bathroom and separate powder room.
The solid timber kitchen is finished with stone benchtops and opens with ease to the outside through bi-fold windows. For those who enjoy entertaining, or a quiet night in with wine, or breakfast in the warmth of a Sunday morning – the home offers multiple undercover decks at the front and rear.
Downstairs encompasses a third living area, the perfect space for a teenagers retreat, complete with kitchenette. This level also offers a hobby room and fourth bedroom, large enough to be the master suite with access to a full sized ensuite and powder room.
The backyard is where the magic is in this home. Your privacy is ensured with high rendered walls and hedges surrounding the lush flat lawn and salt water pool. The home flows out to the backyard from both levels and the very generous undercover alfresco area provides a built in BBQ. This spot will be the maker of memories and ensure entertaining your family this Christmas is a breeze.
A short walk takes you to the eminent St Peter's Lutheran College and the popular 100 Acre Bar. Public transport and the distinguished University of Queensland are also close by.
Summary of features:
- Fully renovated and rendered, two level family home with 4 bedrooms + office / bedroom
- Ample storage cupboards throughout
- Full security including a dual sensor security alarm, & video doorbell
- 2 balconies, 1 deck and 1 large downstairs outdoor undercover entertaining / barbeque area serviced by a sink and its own w/c
- 50,000 litre saltwater pool with overflow drainage, outdoor shower, solar heating and enclosed filter shed
- 4 off road parking spots - 1 garage +2 carport +1 visitor car park
- Stainless steel gutter guard
- Gated bin enclosure
- Water tank
- Large, tiled floor shed discretely built onto the side of the house
- Privacy is provided by two metre high rendered walls on three sides
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes)
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and seperate w/c
- Formal lounge and informal TV room
- Solid timber kitchen with brand new Smeg oven and cook top and a servery window to adjoining deck
- Granite tops in kitchen, bathroom and powder room
- Polished solid wood floorboards
- Ducted and split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Crimsafe style security screens including a fire escape window
- Tiled deck with an electronic awning plus a pull down blind
- Tiled parental retreat or separate entry unit
- Large bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Living room, laundry, office and kitchenette
- Wood burner / fireplace
- Decorative Italian wrought iron security grills and gates
- Garage with 2nd laundry and ample overhead and bench height built in storage
There are many more benefits on offer in this locale and within this home that deserve an inspection in order to fully appreciate. For more information contact Liz Browning or Ted Hagemeijer today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Indooroopilly, QLD 4068 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000