15 Horton Street Marrickville NSW 2204
Spacious, light filled home in convenient, community locale15 Horton Street, Marrickville
* Light filled home with flowing floorplan spread across two levels
* Spacious formal living room, open plan dining area and family room
* Kitchen with gas cooking, pantry and functional bench space
* Three bedrooms upstairs, two with built-ins, master with leafy outlook
* Upstairs bathroom with separate tub, internal laundry and second WC
* Rear porch overlooking tranquil garden shaded by established crepe myrtle
* Quiet tree lined street, leafy verge garden and vegie patch
* Friendly and community minded neighbourhood
* Walking distance to trendy cafes, eateries, playgrounds and Henson Park
* Addison Road Markets, shopping centre, schools, bus services and train stations all close by
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores giving the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
William Pereira 0400 288 647
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 16th Nov 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000