15 Hamilton Street And 16-20 York Street Subiaco WA 6008
INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS15 Hamilton Street And 16-20 York Street, Subiaco
ACTON Central are proud to present to the market these 2 iconic properties which have been utilised by the community for over 25 years and are well known as Ronald McDonald House.
The properties are strategically located right next to Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) for kids and provided countless families with accommodation and a source of comfort during difficult times.
Due to the relocation of the Children's Hospital the Ronald McDonald House Subiaco site is no longer required and hence a golden opportunity presents to an astute investor.
With great access to all amenities including cafes, restaurants, medical facilities and public transport while being positioned with a perfect corner locale between Hay Street and Roberts Road the options are extensive!
This is a highly desirable site and a unique offering not to be missed!
Currently zoned Residential R50 under the City of Subiaco there are a multitude of uses available, subject to council approval.
Site improvements consist as following:
15 Hamilton Street, Subiaco
* Single level, air-conditioned brick and iron building structure comprising 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 5 car bays, central courtyard, separate laundry and store room on 800sqm of land.
16-20 York Street, Subiaco
* Double storey, air-conditioned brick and iron building structure comprising 14 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, 11 car bays (including 2 covered bays), multiple kitchen facilities, offices, living rooms, courtyards and disabled lift access on 965sqm of land.
There is a dedicated ROW between the 2 properties and further details can be viewed on the floorplans or watch the video for a quick walk through.
The properties will first be offered for sale by auction as one parcel and if not sold then they will be offered for sale by way of auction as individual parcels directly after.
Terms of sale:
*Settlement 30 days from auction date
*5% deposit payable under the fall of the hammer
*Wednesday 4 - 5pm
*Saturday 12 - 1pm
Please register your details with us to receive a copy of the titles for your perusal.
- Wed, 26th Oct 4:00PM – 5:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 4:00PM – 5:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Subiaco, WA 6008 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000