15 Delaware Road Niagara Park 2250 NSW
SOLD by Josh Svenson
Occupying a commanding position with picturesque views over the surrounding countryside, this neat family home boasts a fantastic layout with separate formal and informal living areas along with a covered outdoor entertaining deck and neat yard with plenty of space for kids to play.
Enjoying an exceptionally convenient location; Niagara Park train station, Primary School, Pre-school and local shops are all just a stone's throw from the front door making this home a wonderful option for families, investors, first home buyers and those commuting for work.
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes serviced by two bathrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a beautiful outlook from feature window
- Three-way main bathroom with separate toilet, shower and bath.
- Separate living areas including a large family room and adjoining formal dining room or home office
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and informal meals area with sliding doors opening onto a large covered entertaining deck
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage space, breakfast bar and windows overlooking the deck and backyard
- Large internal laundry
- Fully fenced backyard, perfect for kids and pets to play safely.
- Automatic single lock up garage with under house storage.
Additional features include: storage cupboards and linen press, reverse cycle A/C, ceiling fans.
Centrally located just moments to a selection of schools, shops, cafes & restaurants. This lovely family home is just a 40 minute drive to Sydney. For more information or to arrange an inspection, call Josh on 0431 715 509.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Niagara Park, NSW 2250 priced between $390,000 and $720,000