15 Dansie Street Greenslopes QLD 4120
Price Reduced! Large Unit with 2 Big Courtyards and Longterm Tenants in Place15 Dansie Street, Greenslopes
*** Please call or email to inspect the property ***
Current interstate Owners have had this Unit for five years and have always been tenanted. The time has come for them to venture in a different phase of their life and part with this property. You will receive rental income immediately as there are long term tenants in place, paying $450 per week and are happy to stay. This is marketed by the current Property Managers cum Onsite Managers who can answer all the questions you may have. This unit boasts a full size kitchen, large front and rear balcony. It is tucked behind the main building, so ideal for those who love to entertain but also enjoy their privacy.
* Positioned in the ground floor of a block of 4 units, and tucked away at the back of the Complex thereby providing lots of privacy. Great for those who love to entertain and yet value their privacy.
* Routine maintenance checks carried out to ensure no nasty surprises of repair bill
* Handsome rental yield history
* Moderate Body Corporate Levy and very strong Sinking Fund Balance.
* Always immaculately maintained and beautifully presented.
* It is in a well sought after complex with meticulously maintained gardens, swimming pool, secure parking and Visitors' Carpark.
* Great location with only 5km to the city with easy access and buses closeby. Walking distance to all amenities.
Other features are:
1 Open plan living with air-conditioned, large lounge which opens onto front balcony.
2 Two spacious and covered balconies provide great opportunity to entertain and space for the residents. Rear balcony is larger than other comparable units in the area.
3 Full size kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space. Equipped with dishwasher (brand new), oven and cooktop
4 Similar to the lounge, Master bedroom is also air-conditioned and comes with ensuite.
5 In a small Complex of 28 which is being immaculately maintained and constantly upgraded with very low vacancy rates.
6 Undercover, lockup, easy-access garage for 2 cars. It is so big that it also has substantial storage space and work area.
7 Plenty of parking in the Visitors' Carpark and on-street
8 Located within a 300m walk are Rock & Roll Fruit & Vege Markets, IGA Supermarket (6:00 am to midnight), Newsagent, dry cleaners, gym, KFC, Chinese Thai Indian restaurants and takeaway.
9 Registered key system and intercom are in place.
10 Quiet and peaceful surroundings
11 This Unit has been managed by the friendly and helpful Onsite Managers, the Selling Agent, who has intimate knowledge of the Unit
*** Sorry pets not allowed ***
*** Some pictures may be taken from different Units with different furnishings, so please allow for slight variation***
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Greenslopes, QLD 4120 priced between $290,000 and $540,000