15 Cowrie Parade Albany Creek 4035 QLD
Huge family home in immaculate condition!
Perched on an elevated 955sqm block this vast 2 storey abode is presented to the market in stunning condition after undergoing a complete renewal inside and out. This property offers it’s new owners the luxury of simply moving in and enjoying the peaceful parkland surrounds.
Heading through the double doors at the front of the property you will discover the abundance of living and entertaining areas both inside and out that this beautiful property has to offer. The large living room features vaulted ceilings and adjoins the modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. From this area you can watch the kids as they play in the impeccably landscaped backyard, bali hut and pool area or chat with your guests in the formal dining and family rooms.
Offering the versatility of 5 bedrooms or 4+ a study all of which are particularly spacious and include built in robes with the luxurious master suite featuring a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. This welcoming home has plenty of room for even the largest of families to grow.
A truly exceptional property that offers absolutely everything buyers in this area should be looking for, make sure you get along to the open home and make your interest known as our owners are keen to sell now!
- Elevated 955sqm block
- Completely refreshed inside and out
- Option for 5 bedrooms or 4+study, all with built in robes
- Immaculately landscaped front and back yard
- In ground salt water pool and Bali hut
- Multiple living and dining areas both indoors and out
- Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and storage space
- Main bathroom and ensuite as well as a powder room and separate toilet for guests
- Double remote control garage with space to park another car beside the house
- Internal laundry
- Air conditioning
- Quiet location near state forests with a large park just across the road
- Short drive to great local schools and shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albany Creek, QLD 4035 priced between $530,000 and $980,000