15 Clay Street Pomona QLD 4568
PRIVATE PARADISE CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS WITH FULLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME WITH RURAL OUTLOOK15 Clay Street, Pomona
Just walking distance from the Village shops and school, with direct access to beautiful parkland, this is the ultimate family home, still within easy reach of beaches, national parks and the motorway.
• Meticulously renovated & impeccably presented with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Privately set at the end of a secluded lane, with concrete driveway
• 2445sqm of low maintenance lawns & gardens
• Peaceful leafy outlook plus 2 undercover decks for a true Queensland lifestyle
• Spacious open plan lounge & dining areas with ceiling fans throughout + 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
• Ultra-modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, glass splash back, gas cook top, dishwasher, breakfast bar, bay window + space for kitchen dining
• Spacious bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans - plus separate study
• Air-conditioned master suite with walk-in robe, private verandah + ensuite
• Ensuite features double vanities, Caesarstone bench tops + floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Triple lock-up garage + extra parking for boat, caravan
• Separate garden shed
• Fully fenced to keep kids and pets safe
• Shops, cafes, restaurants + primary and high school within walking distance
• 3kW solar, town water + mains sewerage
The air-conditioned master suite includes a walk-in robe and a private verandah, from which you can enjoy peaceful bushland views. The ensuite is simply stunning, with its double vanities, Caesar stone bench tops and floor-to-ceiling tiles giving it a very expensive look and feel.
The quality of this lovely home doesn't end there! Privately set at the end of a secluded lane, and accessed by a concrete driveway, it also includes a triple lock-up garage, with loads of extra parking for the boat and caravan, plus a separate garden shed.
Fully fenced to keep your kids and pets safe and secure, and bursting with wonderful birdlife, the property overlooks acreage and Cunningham Park.
With shops, cafes, restaurants and both a primary and high school within walking distance, the property also benefits from the convenience of 3kW solar, town water and mains sewerage.
Really, what more could you ask for!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pomona, QLD 4568 priced between $350,000 and $650,000