15 Burraloo Street Frenchs Forest 2086 NSW
Perfect Blank Canvas
Note new Auction date 29th October 1.30pm on site
Nestled away in a leafy street adjacent a bushland reserve, this large five-bedroom home is set in a fantastic location on a corner block of 727sqm (approx.). In need of a lot of love, this property provides an opportunity to dream of rebuilding or renovating your ideal home.
Currently featuring multiple living areas with a separate rumpus/media room, the use of floor-to-ceiling windows optimise the view of the lovely natural surrounds. In a separate wing, away from the living zones, the standard-sized bedrooms each have built in robes while the master bedroom also features an ensuite. As well as the main bathroom, a third smaller bathroom is situated off the laundry providing easy access to and from the fenced in-ground pool.
Dual driveways provide direct access to both the carport and lock up garage as well as additional off-street parking. Also boasting plenty of storage, the garage has internal access to the family room and kitchen. Close to shops, schools, fitness and aquatic centres and local reserves, everything you need is at your doorstep. Are you open to the possibility of a substantial new project? Call us to arrange an inspection today.
• Open plan dining and lounge, kitchen and family room plus rumpus/media room.
• Five bedrooms & three bathrooms positioned comfortably away from the living zones.
• Spacious carport and lock-up garage with storage and internal access.
• A rock-wall boundary retains the near-level lawns and established natural garden.
• A fully fenced in-ground pool is set in a simple low maintenance outdoor area.
• Short drive to Glenrose Shopping Centre/ Forest Way Shops
Perfect blank canvas.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000