15 Broughton Circuit Murrumbateman NSW 2582
Perfect for the large or extended family15 Broughton Circuit, Murrumbateman
Upon entry via a classic wrap-around verandah, discover a formal lounge with a stylish wood-fired pot-belly stove. Four of the bedrooms are staged in this portion of the house with the main featuring convenient walk-in robes and a deluxe en suite.
From here, the property reveals a sparkling kitchen complete with Miele appliances, island bench and plenty of storage. Running alongside the kitchen is a roomy open-plan family dining area under soaring ceilings, perfect for relaxed meals and more formal occasions. Entertaining will become second nature in this welcoming space, sure to make every social event an occasion.
The versatile floorplan uses zones wisely, offering the opportunity to live in shared comfort or private seclusion. Nowhere is this more evident than in a separate fully self-contained wing that will delight a growing family and entertain guests for hours. Serviced by a handy kitchen and bathroom, a study and two of the bedrooms are staged here alongside a huge retreat/rumpus room that could work well as a games room with plenty of space for snooker and table tennis.
Step outside and an inviting swimming pool will provide hours of fun for family and friends. On a 5 acre (approx.) parcel of land, the opportunities for this property are only limited by one’s imagination.
So close to Murrumbateman village, local wineries and only 30 minutes’ drive from city life, this picturesque property offers easy family living in a semi-rural location. Those seeking a tree-change can do so without the tyranny of distance! Take advantage of the best of both worlds and inspect with the whole family today.
* 6 Large bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and en suite
* Spacious open-plan family dining area
* Light and bright formal lounge room
* Entertainers’ kitchen with Miele oven/stovetop, island bench and ample bench and storage space
* Walk-in pantry
* Deluxe, fully tiled bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower
* Separate toilet
* Seperate Laundry room
* Additional kitchen and bathroom
* Soaring 2.7 metre tall ceilings
* Hydronic heating, 2 fireplaces and cooling ceiling fans in all rooms
* Large dam
* Approx. 2.01 hectare (5 acre) allotment, living area approx. 293m2
* Close to Canberra (30 mins drive), Yass (15 mins) and moments from Murrumbateman village
* Gazebo with wood burning stove
* School Bus services from front gate
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murrumbateman, NSW 2582 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000