15 Bott Street Ashgrove 4060 QLD
Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
"Bott Homestead"... 1720sqm of parklike grounds situated in the heart of Ashgrove
Exposing one of Ashgrove's greatest secrets, Bott Homestead is recognised as one of the areas original properties. Built in c1900 by notable local Stan Bott and remaining relatively unchanged, it occupies an astonishing 1,720sqm of premium land.
Offering potential purchasers an extremely rare opportunity to either create a landmark residence or the flexibility to develop (STCA). Situated approximately 5kms from the city centre on the eponymous Bott Street, no comparable estate has been offered for purchase in the immediate area.
* Set amid parklike grounds on a vast 1,720sqm parcel with approximately 29 metre frontage
* Owned by the one family for three generations, first time ever offered to the public market
* Charming and original condition throughout, enormous internal proportions, offering exciting scope to develop (STCA) in an area where capital investment is rewarded
* The most significant residential parcel to be sold in Ashgrove in 2016, likely to be one of the last of larger original sites to be offered to the public market
* Superbly located within walking distance to cosmopolitan Ashgrove Avenue shops, cafes and restaurants, quality private schools and city transport
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashgrove, QLD 4060 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000