15 Anita Avenue Gilles Plains 5086 SA
The Surprise Is On The Inside!!
This delightful 3 bedroom family home is set on approximately 620sqm and is presented to perfection with soft neutral tones to create a lovely ambience. Offering views of the Adelaide Foothills from the expansive outdoor entertaining area this home is sure to impress.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled living area with built-in shelving and cupboards and air conditioner
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large dining room with ceiling fan, can be used as additional living area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Neutral décor throughout
- External studio/hobby room
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Sensational, expansive undercover deck with ceilings fans and views of the Adelaide foothills
- Additional pergola for undercover entertaining
- Established front and rear yards
- 2 x rainwater tanks (1x with pump)
- Triple length carport with automatic roller door
Conveniently located close to the newly renovated Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, Bentley Reserve and public transport options. All of this and only 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gilles Plains, SA 5086 priced between $250,000 and $470,000