15/49 Freda Bennett Circuit Nicholls ACT 2913
Buyers with $399,000+ should inspect!15/49 Freda Bennett Circuit, Nicholls
Set over two levels on an impressive 352 sqm parcel of land (approx.), discover spacious open-plan living and dining seamlessly flowing through to a deluxe kitchen with plenty of room to entertain in an adjacent family room.
Step outside to a private decked and bricked courtyard framed by beautifully landscaped gardens with several citrus and exotic trees providing shade. This outdoor area is sure to be a natural focal point when family and friends drop by.
Head upstairs to more intimate surroundings where all three bedrooms are staged with the main featuring commanding treetop and neighbourhood views to the north. A luxurious bathroom showcases a sparkling bath and separate shower. Additional features downstairs include a single lock up garage, separate laundry and a handy powder room.
A moment’s walk from a variety of leading primary and secondary schools, Nicholls Shopping Centre, and the fresh air of local park and pond life, this is superior Nicholls living with all the lifestyle benefits. Inspect today!
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR
* Roomy open-plan living and dining area
* Modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space
* Spacious family room/meals area
* Luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry and WC
* Large courtyard with BBQ area
* Low-maintenance garden
* Single garage featuring internal and external access, storage and additional parking
* Ceiling fans in master bedroom and family room
* Under floor, in-slab heating system
* NBN and Foxtel ready
* Ample storage throughout
* Chic tiling, push carpets
* Popular, peaceful and private boutique development
* Close to schools, transport, shopping, parkland
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nicholls, ACT 2913 priced between $290,000 and $530,000