14A Burgess Street Leederville WA 6007
Best Kept Secret!14A Burgess Street, Leederville
Living and dining
An exciting private two storey residence perfectly positioned at the rear
With vibrant bold exterior
Modern timber and frosted glass door with decking to entry
Convenient intercom system on both ground and upper level
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Mood down lighting
Beautiful warm Tasmanian Oak floors with matte finish
Expansive light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen across the ground floor
Sleek modern kitchen with gleaming black granite counters and breakfast bar seating, gorgeous bronze iridescent mosaic splashback, Bosch induction cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, large corner pantry and plenty of prep and storage space
One set of double doors open to a fabulous covered timber decked alfresco with fitted blinds. Surrounded by high walls, stunning water feature/pond and fabulously lush creatively designed low maintenance gardens. It’s the perfect year round spot to entertain friends and family, relax, enjoy a glass of wine or read a book
A second set of double doors opens to the courtyard providing the perfect alfresco setting
Huge under stairs store
Spacious and practical laundry with floor to ceiling storage, bench top, sliding door out to drying area plus separate WC
Carpet to upper level
Fabulously light and bright master bedroom with pretty treetop views over Leederville. Large walk in robe/dressing room with window. Elegant, generous sized ensuite in on trend whites and greys – step up corner spa, large corner shower, vanity with plenty of storage and WC
Two queen size bedrooms with lovely leafy outlooks
Built in robes to both rooms.
Family bathroom with white tiles, charcoal floor and dove grey vanity. Corner shower and separate WC
Distinctive and cleverly landscaped stunning courtyard with sail shade and retractable awning, capturing the gorgeous northern light
Fabulously private decked alfresco with shade blinds for year round entertaining
Gorgeous limestone up lit water feature wall and pond
Lush reticulated gardens provide a superb backdrop to the courtyard
Gas point to alfresco
Auto double garage with storeroom
The best of both worlds! Ideally located in a tranquil (quiet) street, yet close to all the action in Leederville – cool bars, top notch restaurants, brilliant brunches, sensational coffee stops with Pappagallo, Kitsch Wine Bar, Pixel Coffee Brewer and the Re Store just around the corner! Exercise 24/7 at Loftus Health Club, run or bike around beautiful Lake Monger, enjoy an early morning swim at Beatty Park and it’s easy to get to work – walk to the train, hop on a bus and the freeway is 2 minutes away. With a walk score of 84 – it doesn’t get much better.
WHAT THE OWNER SAYS
- We bought our home in Burgess Street about five years ago and we love every second of living here in Leederville, being so close to the Leederville precinct yet the house is tucked away from all the hustle and bustle.
- We love lazy Sunday afternoons spent relaxing in the north facing garden with a good book enjoying the sunshine before heading into Leederville for dinner.
- We wanted the perfect house for us in Leederville with a modern feel, which is hard to find amongst all the character homes.
- Since moving in we’ve focused on creating a second living area outside to give us more of that indoor/outdoor living feel and a great space for entertaining friends.
- There are so many fantastic public transport options only a stone’s throw away from the front door – we hardly ever need to use our car.
- The previous owners who designed and built this home christened the huge storage cupboard - under the stairs the “Harry Potter Cupboard” – we’ve kept that name going and we hope to pass the magic along to its next owners!
Lot 2 on Survey-Strata Plan 34829
Volume 2149 Folio 241
City of Vincent: $2,152.32 /annum 16/17
Water Corporation: $1,304.28 /annum 16/17
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leederville, WA 6007 priced between $620,000 and $1,140,000