14/9 Kilbenny Street Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155
Charm, Style and Convenience14/9 Kilbenny Street, Kellyville Ridge
Located on the first floor for easy accessibility, this contemporary designed property features a neutral colour palette to compliment personal taste and style.
An ideal choice for investors and first home buyers, this charming unit enjoys primary access to Rouse Hill Town Centre (2km approx.) and The Ponds Shopping Centre (2.3km approx.), as well as local school catchments located nearby to cater to daily family life.
An excellent option for locals who regularly dine out or appreciate night life, the property is in close proximity to numerous eateries and cafes to enjoy the perks of the area for a little more variety.
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes to each.
* Combined lounge and dining area showcase great space to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing living space directly accessing the balcony.
* Modern style kitchen with laminated cupboards, caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel stove and range hood.
* Main bathroom features a bath tub and shower.
* Balcony area provides a comfortable outdoor space to accommodate family and friends.
* The complex provides a communal picnic area for residents to enjoy an additional space to unwind and relax.
* Additional features include split system air conditioning, intercom, single car space in secured undercover garage and extra toilet in the laundry.
Unsurpassed in convenience and low maintenance living, this delightful unit has a floor plan that resourcefully utilizes its space and encompasses natural sunlight to present the ideal home for first home buyers and investors. For more information, contact Matt Whiting for further details.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155 priced between $440,000 and $810,000