147 Avoca Drive Avoca Beach 2251 NSW
SOLD by Adrienn Szakacs & Jamie Granger
Here’s a place that’s going to allow you the freedom to get away from the stress and distractions of everyday life and spend some uninterrupted time with your family and friends…… it’s the ultimate Australian dream. The house sits comfortably on a beachfront landscape, it has a casual feel, it’s the type of place that doesn’t overpower its phenomenal location, it has an air of confidence that only a well-built stylish cottage can have.
- Three bedrooms in total, serviced by modern bathroom
- Open plan living flowing effortlessly onto the covered outdoor entertaining area
- Newly refurbed kitchen with brand new appliances
- Newly sanded gorgeous cypress pine timber floors and freshly painted throughout
- Absolute beach front location on one of the safest beaches on the entire coast
- The only beachfront on the Central Coast with a tennis court
- Located directly in front of the HMAS Adelaide dive site
- A short stroll from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Avoca Beach
With the summer holidays just around the corner, this is an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate your soul. Let me set the scene… Let your eye wander across the endless stretch of deep blue sea, feel the excitement in the air and relax whilst easing back in the yard of your very own beach front paradise. Gently kick the crystalline waters and watch them ripple out toward the Pacific Ocean, dive the famed wreck of the HMAS Adelaide and sip cocktails whilst watching dolphins…. At 147 Avoca drive, Avoca Beach the choice is yours.
Contact Adrienn Szakacs on 0414 729 453 or Jamie Granger on 0414 414 852 to book your inspection today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avoca Beach, NSW 2251 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000