144 Old Cardwell Road Bilyana QLD 4854
AUCTION - Farming Opportunity144 Old Cardwell Road, Bilyana
- 124.7 acres (50.49 ha) mostly cleared on two titles
- Excellent soil, well drained (on a gentle slope)
- Two current water licenses to irrigate from Double Barrel Creek
- 2 x 25hp electric motor pumps + 10hp electric motor and pressure pump
- 4 inch underground main with irrigation throughout and hydrants
- There are about 15 acres of trellises erected with irrigation overhead
- Approximately 80 acres of improved pastures
- Separate building for workers accommodation
The owners have successfully grown passionfruit, chokos, pineapples and pumpkins in the past. In the 27 years they were on the farm they have never seen Double Barrel Creek dry out however they do have a working bore as stand-by.
BEAUTIFUL SPLIT-LEVEL HOME… Features include:
- Timber, hardiplank and concrete block construction with colorbond roof
- Large verandahs front and back
- 3-4 bedrooms plus office
- 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Very practical kitchen/dining area opening into the lounge room with cathedral ceiling and access to the front verandah
- Spacious kitchen featuring Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, dishwasher, rangehood, large wall oven and hot plates
- The home is fully air conditioned, has ceiling fans throughout and flyscreens to all windows and doors
- Internal walls are plasterboard with a timber feature
- Double carport plus single lock-up garage attached to the house
- 2 huge poly rainwater tanks
- Weekly garbage collection
- School bus passes by the front of the property
THE SHEDS… Massive!
- 36m x 12m six bay solid steel packing shed with concrete floor, three-phase power and cold room
- 18m x 12m three bay machinery shed with attached shade house
- Two 12m x 12m machinery sheds
Farm machinery and equipment including tractors, spray tanks, fuel tanks, fork lift, ploughs, rotary hoes, spray booms, irrigation pipes and sprays, slashers plus more.
GOT THE PICTURE… If you are in the market for an excellent farming opportunity complimented by a very desirable home that is just a 15 minute drive to both Cardwell and Tully, then you need to inspect and consider this property. Without doubt it is one of the best in the district and the owners are very motivated to sell.
Contact Lindsay Hallam to arrange your inspection. Note: The owners will consider offers before the auction.
AUCTION on site Saturday 14 October 2017 12:00pm
Property Code: 612
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bilyana, QLD 4854 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000