144 North Street Tamworth 2340 NSW
Gracing a 1349sqm level block in a sought after locale, this Circa 1930’s Californian bungalow boasts one of the most stunning gabled facades in East. Classical features include 11’ detailed ceilings, original fretwork, timber picture & dado rails, lead-light windows, wide polished boards and wide timber verandah. Seamlessly integrating traditional period charm with modern comfort & convenience, defined by a cleverly integrated additional family/living zone, balancing character appeal and modern design. Some of the many features include;
* Four large bedrooms, two with built-ins plus dedicated office
* Formal lounge with combustion wood fire adjoining enclosed verandah which could be utilised as a fifth bedroom
* Stunning updated bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cook-top, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel wall oven, corner pantry and generous bench space
* Solar hot water, evaporative ducted cooling with reverse cycle air con & both gas & combustion wood heating
* Private outdoor entertaining area with gazebo and spa (included in sale)
* Manicured gardens frame the large, level block, ideal for the family & pets
* Minutes’ walk to popular private & public schools, TAFE & Tamworth base hospital
* Large garage/shed on slab, can easily accommodate four vehicles
From its classical features to the enchanting established gardens this superb residence is enfolded in a timeless sense of warmth and comfort and boasts an uninterrupted outlook over parkland from the wide timber verandah. An opportunity often sought but rarely found presents, don't miss it!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tamworth, NSW 2340 priced between $440,000 and $820,000