141C Melville Parade Como 6152 WA
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
This stylish townhouse is located in a well maintained complex and is designed to impress busy people looking for a perfect lock and leave inner city dwelling. Take a short stroll along Melville Parade to the Preston Street cafes, shops and Canning Bridge train station.
Light and bright open plan living area, high ceilings throughout and a rear private courtyard are perfect for Summer entertaining. Why compromise when you can have it all?
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Two terraces one off dining area, the other off the living room
• New sparkling open plan kitchen with Caesar stone benches, overhead cupboards, dishwasher
• Quality Bosch oven and gas cooktop
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner in main living area
• Elegant white shutters and stunning light fittings
• Large master bedroom with separate dressing room, semi ensuite, sitting area, balcony
• Bedroom 2 has built in robes
• Bedroom 3 is ideal for a study or nursery
• Semi ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC
• Ducted evaporated air conditioning upstairs only
• Timber floor boards to ground floor and new carpet upstairs
• Stainless Steel security screens to ground level (deadbolts to doors, push in locks to windows both up and down)
• Spacious Laundry plus 2nd WC
• Wonderful all year around outdoor entertaining area
• Tandem undercover parking for 2 cars
• Storage area
• Secure entry into the complex
• Built: 1990
• 4 townhouses in the complex
• Total living area: 137m2 (as per title)
• Total terrace: 49m2 (as per title)
• Total balcony: 3m2 (as per title)
• Total car port: 30m2 (as per title)
• Total strata area: 219m2 (as per title)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
• 500m to Preston Street - cafes, Cygnet Theatre and IGA
• 900m to the Como Primary School
• 1.6km to Canning Bridge Train Station (along Melville Pde)
• 4.82km to the CBD
• Council rates: $1,721.18/pa (approx)
• Water rates: $946.65/pa (approx)
• Strata levy: $500 yearly (approx) Self managed
$644.60 building insurance, yearly
$4,000 available in reserve fund
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Como, WA 6152 priced between $460,000 and $850,000