14/18-20 Pearce Street Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Well presented townhouse of space, comfort and ease of family living14/18-20 Pearce Street, Baulkham Hills
Generously proportioned and brimming with natural light, it reveals separate living/dining areas plus a well equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and ample cupboard storage.
Interiors open to a superb undercover courtyard which is perfect for alfresco entertaining, followed by a child-friendly level backyard amid easycare landscaped gardens.
Accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The master features an ensuite and opens to a private north facing balcony awash with sunshine.
Complete with a double lock-up garage, it is placed a walk to Stockland Mall, express buses and schools.
* Wonderfully spacious with separate living/dining
* Well presented and brimming with natural light
* Superb undercover alfresco entertaining area
* Child-friendly level backyard, easycare gardens
* Neat granite kitchen, ample cupboard storage
* Well proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Master with ensuite opens to sun soaked balcony
* Ducted air conditioning, spacious internal laundry
* Double lock-up garage, garden shed, good storage
* Close to Castle Towers, parks, quality schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000