14/13 Myra Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
SOLD - OPEN HOME CANCELLED14/13 Myra Road, Dulwich Hill
1 Bedroom Bonanza!
Spacious top floor apartment with a total footprint of 86.2sqm - 63.2sqm living space plus massive 23sqm lock up garage.
The property is perfectly located within short walking distance to Dulwich Hill train station and the Inner West Light Rail as well as many bus links. Also closely located to all shops, restaurants, cafes, Cooks river parklands which include walking and cycling tracks.
- Combined living and dining area which opens from both the north to the south allowing for an abundance of natural light and cross ventilation
- Large balcony with leafy outlook
- Bright self-contained kitchen with pantry
- Separate internal laundry room, great for extra storage
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Huge lock up garage with very high ceilings to comfortably fit any car as well as extensive storage space
- Security entrances to well-maintained complex
Currently leased at $360 per week, this property may prove to be an ideal investment or an opportunity for a first home buyer to enter the Inner West market.
One bedroom apartments such as this are rarely available in the current market so don't miss out!
Andrew Knox - 0425 230 650
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $320,000 and $590,000