1401 Greenridge Pinbarren Road Pinbarren 4568 QLD
PERFECT PROPERTY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS OR DOWNSIZERS - FULLY FENCED RURAL HOME WITH VIEWS & COLORBOND SHED
This is the perfect property for first home buyers or downsizers seeking peace, privacy and space, yet still within easy reach of shops, schools and services.
Well presented inside and out, and affording the most delightful views of Pinbarren Mountain, this 3-bedroom level entry brick home on 2023sqm is modern and welcoming.
• Fully fenced (dog proof) house yard plus paddock - elevated and near level land
• 2-bay Colorbond shed with rear lane access
• Solar hot water, security screens, ceiling fans + reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Floating wooden floors throughout the living areas
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes + ceiling fans + Light bright bathroom with shower + bath
• Modern, open plan kitchen + dining area, opening to pretty gardens
• Separate lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning + separate study nook
• Wonderful undercover entertainment area, with fabulous views out over the property to Pinbarren Mountain
• 2 minutes from Cooran Village, 4 minutes from Pomona and 10 minutes from Cooroy
This one's got it all, including a 2-bay Colorbond shed with rear lane access, solar hot water, security screens, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
The 2023sqm near level block is fully fenced, making it perfect for pets and children!
With its floating wooden floor and crisp white walls, the home is fresh and clean and ready to move straight in, with nothing more to do.
The 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans, and the light bright bathroom includes a shower and a bath.
Modern and stylish, the kitchen and dining area is open plan, with easy access out to the pretty gardens. There's also a separate lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning plus a separate study nook.
The best place in the house, however, has to be the wonderful undercover entertainment area, with its fabulous views out over the property to Pinbarren Mountain.
Just 2 minutes from Cooran Village, 4 minutes from Pomona and 10 minutes from Cooroy, everything is on your doorstep, including shops and services, cafes, restaurants, schools, medical facilities, veterinary clinics and more.
This very well presented and maintained property would suit a young couple or family entering the property market, or someone looking to downsize with their dogs to a safe and secure country home.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pinbarren, QLD 4568 priced between $250,000 and $460,000