14 Young Street Parkside SA 5063
Stunning home in a popular city fringe location14 Young Street, Parkside
This very pretty Bluestone single fronted cottage showcases much of the charm of yesteryear coupled with modern open plan living. High ceilings, stained glass, ceiling roses and ornate cornices and hall arches all feature.
Deceptively spacious, this stunning home is a real surprise package. Extended and renovated to perfection, using the highest quality fixtures, fittings and finishes, this superb property offers the savvy buyer a move-in ready lifestyle.
Polished hardwood timber floors welcome you at the entry which then flows through the hallway and into the light-filled north facing open plan kitchen and living area. The home offers 3 double bedrooms, the master with built-in robes and sexy ensuite bathroom with ball and claw bath, quality tapware and stunning wall tiles, a gorgeous main bathroom and large laundry with excellent storage.
The stunning 2 Pak kitchen ticks all the boxes. Built by award winning Saunders Kitchens it features Caesarstone benchtops and splashbacks, stainless steel Bosch cooking appliances including an induction cooktop, Smeg sink with commercial grade water filter, large island bench, soft close drawers, loads of cupboards and bench space. The kitchen is both stylish and practical.
Outdoors is perfect for entertaining. The covered alfresco deck with pitched roof provides year round entertaining and with thoughtfully selected plantings it feels like you are in your own private oasis.
A real added bonus to this beautiful home is the air conditioned self-contained studio. With an ensuite, kitchenette and air conditioning it offers flexibility and versatility. Limited only by your imagination, it is ideal as a teenagers retreat, games room, home office or for the aspiring artist/musician or hobbyist a private retreat. The possibilities are endless.
Just minutes to the South Parklands and the CBD, a short walk to Glen Osmond Road shops and within close proximity to cosmopolitan Unley Road, this is truly a wonderful opportunity to secure a character home in a great location.
Why you should buy this home:
• Side-by-side undercover parking with automatic door
• Tessellated tiled verandah
• Stained glass panels frame the entrance door
• Boral Black Butt timber floors sealed with very durable Loba finish
• Victorian ash timber floors in studio
• Gorgeous Laura Ashley 80 % pure wool Axminster carpet in bedrooms
• Imported Laura Ashley chandeliers
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Porcelain tiles throughout
• Tv points in every room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully re-wired and re-plumbed
• Automatic watering system and sub-surface irrigation to 2 lawned areas to ensure the lush gardens look their best year round
• 436 sqm approx allotment
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sun, 30th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkside, SA 5063 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000