14 Winston Street Wynnum West QLD 4178
Classic Highset Brick - Quiet & Elevated - Wide Block with Side access14 Winston Street, Wynnum West
A much loved family home first time offered on the market since family moved in originally ... now seeking new family to enjoy the many benefits of this quality built brick and hardwood home ... and the excellent location convenient to everything!! Call Margaret to arrange a time to view as this is a gem ... with potential!!
Excellent access to State Schools Wynnum West Primary & Brisbane Bayside College & Private Colleges Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Colleges, Iona Boys College ... Wynnum Golf Course & various sporting venues ... walk to Wynnum Plaza & local shops and only 3 minutes drive to Wynnum Manly waterfront where you can enjoy cafes & restaurants, weekend markets & marinas!!
* high set brick & tile residence
* newly polished hardwood floors
* open plan living and sunroom
* 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom upstairs
* reverse cycle aircon to bedroom 1
* built-in robes & linen upstairs
* modern kitchen with stone bench top
* dining room opens to back deck
* alfresco entertaining deck with shutters
* covered stairs from deck to patio below
* multiple utility rooms downstairs
* good size laundry
* 2nd toilet & potential for extra bathroom
* generous patio downstairs under deck
* single lock-up garage
* plenty room to park extra vehicles
* side access to back garden
* 3000 lites rain water tank
* room for pool or shed
* 589m2 block - 17 metres approx frontage
BUILT TO LAST - A BEAUTIFUL HOME TO ENJOY - ELEVATED FOR GREAT BAY BREEZES
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wynnum West, QLD 4178 priced between $420,000 and $780,000