14 Wavell Avenue Golden Beach QLD 4551
12 Houses to the Beach and boat ramp!14 Wavell Avenue, Golden Beach
This home has been fully renovated and designed for those wanting space, complete with designer lighting, both inside and throughout the gardens.
* Four bedrooms + study nook
* Two very separate living areas (sunken lounge + Media room)
* The original double garage has been converted to a huge master bedroom complete with luxury walk in robe and air conditioning
* The second extra large bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe
* Main bathroom is centrally located between master and other two bedrooms
* Bright kitchen with stone benches, glass splash back and wide oven
* Dining room will fit the largest of tables and has built in shelving.
* Sunken lounge with electric fireplace and air-conditioning
* Media room
* Rear deck + outdoor alfresco area for entertaining
* Separate laundry
* Security screens on most windows.
* Side access for trailer/jetski
* Fully fenced and security at entry
* SOLAR electricity 5kw
* Room for pool
Currently the 4th bedroom has been opened up for an office however the owner is happy to convert back to a bedroom if preferred.
This original beachside home has been transformed, with new plaster, render, replacing windows, and all of the electrics. Why go through all the pain of renovating, when all the hard work has been done tastefully. You could not buy an old beach shack and renovate for the same price.
There is only thing left to decide is if you want to install a pool or not? The owners have purposely not completed the driveway, as if someone wants to install a pool in the rear of the property, the access will be from the front only. There is room for a large double carport at the front and it is wide enough to still fit a boat/caravan.
Motivated sellers - this home won't last long!
Property Code: 199
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Golden Beach, QLD 4551 priced between $460,000 and $850,000