14 Torcello Mews Mandurah WA 6210
Rare N/E Waterfront luxury Tuscan green titled home14 Torcello Mews, Mandurah
The 332m2 of living space includes 3 massive bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large study or 4th bedroom and two large living areas - all carefully designed to create a guest retreat downstairs and main residence upstairs. In addition, this home has 142m2 of extra space for store rooms, private garages, balconies and terraces.
The two expansive north facing balconies provide full protection from the strong sea breezes and afternoon sun, for year round entertaining and enjoyment.
There is direct access to the canal at the rear of the house where your boat &/or jetski can be secured at the 20m2 of private mooring space which is included in your title.
This home is complemented by only the best quality, elegant finishes and fittings.
Other features include:
- Unique restored antique ironwork to gates and balconies
- Beautiful private entry lane with water-feature and secure iron gate
- Timeless decor with luxury plush carpet, large, quality floor and balcony tiles and artisan painted wall surfaces
- Built in robes to bedrooms and massive walk in robe with sensor light and laundry chute in main bedroom suite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and state of the art alarm/intercom system
- Grand stairway with elegant light wall accents
- Entertainers kitchen with Neff, German made appliances, Caesarstone bench tops and large island with breakfast bar and built in wine storage system
- Luxurious, fully tiled bathrooms with marble bench tops throughout.
- Spa bath in en-suite overlooking master bedroom private balcony.
- High quality, elegant, easy care window treatments
You may well forget you are in Mandurah, living in this elegant residence within walking distance of many cafes, restaurants, swimming beach, the Performing Arts and town centres.
Live your luxury Marina lifestyle dream!
Property Code: 524
- Sun, 30th Oct 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mandurah, WA 6210 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000