14 The Crest Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
"Spectacular 4 year old home"14 The Crest, Hornsby Heights
With a solar passive design this property achieves comfort and efficiency throughout.
The home has incredible high pitched ceilings throughout your living areas and kitchen giving you an abundance of natural light and air.
- Entertainers kitchen with European appliances and an amazing timber island perfect for family living
- Sun drenched lounge room that opens out to your entertaining balcony with an amazing bush outlook
- Huge dining room which flows outside to your private backyard
- Large entertaining terrace with wonderful native plants landscapes all around your 930sqm block. There is also a sandstone wood fire bbq along with an amazing fish pond
- The home has 4 excellent sized bedrooms and there are 2 beautiful bathrooms with custom made timber vanities. The master bedroom has an ensuite.
- This incredible home also has fully ducted Actron air conditioning throughout the home along with amazing Australian hardwood flooring, windows, stairs, large exposed beams and columns
- There is a double lock up garage with internal access and the bus is close by with great access to the train station, local shops and excellent schools
To me this is a very special home and it will become the home to someone very lucky.
Please call James Campbell to arrange a viewing today on 0412 716 610.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
- Sat, 1st Oct 1:00PM – 1:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby Heights, NSW 2077 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000