14 St Annes Court Wynn Vale 5127 SA
Easy care, low maintenance living!
Sitting high on the road, this low maintenance home is light-filled with a versatile open-plan design. The front entrance leads to the living and dining room. A sliding glass door leads to the side patio and there is a gas heater warming these rooms.
Freshly painted throughout, the bright central hallway leads to the kitchen and meals/family area. The open plan nature of the home means interaction between these zones is easy.
The kitchen has a gas cooktop and oven, filtered water tap, dishwasher and views to the rear courtyard garden. The family room/meals area opens out to the rear garden.
The main bedroom to the front of the home and is extremely spacious with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom in neutral tones.
Other features include:
- Evaporative ducted cooling
- Vulcan Gas wall heater with flu through to family/meals area.
- Double garage with rear roller door and internal access into the main entrance of the home
- In a very neat area of Wynn Vale, amongst other well-kept homes.
- 3x3 (approx.) shed in rear garden
- Lock up and leave - low maintenance
- Key locks and security deadlocks
- Short distance from The Village Shopping Centre, Tea Tree Plaza, local transport and good public & private schools including Golden Grove High, Pedare Christian School, Gleesen College & Wynn Vale Primary School.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wynn Vale, SA 5127 priced between $260,000 and $490,000