14 Shepherd Street Marrickville NSW 2204
HOT PROPERTY14 Shepherd Street, Marrickville
The eclectic presentation and the bonus of rear street vehicle access would be a great opportunity for many buyers looking in the area. This 2 bedroom terrace that once presented as three bedrooms is spread over 2 levels with plenty of space internally and externally. The home has been fitted with double glazed windows, ducted air conditioning throughout. Sitting on approximately 189 sqm of land with an east west location that captures the sun all day ideal for the solar panels located on the roof.
Wide timber floorboards, high ceilings, beautiful timber joinery, fireplaces all add to the character of the home. The electric blue kitchen has been carefully planned optimising space and light. Established gardens with hidden treasures between sandstone garden beds, arches covered in jasmine and assorted succulents and bromeliads.
* 2 bedrooms with fireplaces
* master bedroom with balcony
* upstairs sitting room (once the third bedroom)
* built in timber and glass storage unit in sitting room
* formal lounge room with fireplace
* eat in kitchen with Electrolux appliances
* slate bathroom with bath and shower
* separate water closet
* internal laundry
* rear street access to secured off street parking
* garden sheds for storage
* 3yr old solar panels
* soundproofing, air conditioning
- Sat, 1st Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 3:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000