14 Shamrock Avenue Brinsmead 4870 QLD
Freshly painted and immaculately presented
Freshly painted and immaculately presented this spacious ex-display home set in a quiet street in leafy Brinsmead, has been designed with family living in mind.
Elevated and set on a large corner allotment, capturing cool breezes and overlooking acres of parkland this magnificent home must not be overlooked.
Boasting many great features including:
* Large open plan living and dining
* Generous kitchen with gas cooking, Fisher and Paykel dish drawer, and soft close cabinetry
* Large main bedroom with walk in robe and en suite
* Internal laundry
* Two Private outdoor entertaining areas
* Dual street access and ample room for a boat or caravan.
Specifically designed with sustainability in mind including high ceilings, vented soffits, ceiling insulation and a solar system to keep your summer power bills at bay.
Set on a large fully fenced corner allotment with a well retained and landscaped garden, featuring a cubby house for the kids and a powered shed for Dad.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Dominic Hoyal today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brinsmead, QLD 4870 priced between $360,000 and $660,000