14 Serin Street Upper Coomera 4209 QLD
EMPTY WITH VIEWS & MASSIVE UNDER HOME STORAGE
As you walk through the front door it feels like home, flowing seamlessly from room to room and leading onto the covered rear balcony which offers panoramic views.
This empty highset home has been freshly painted and features a massive under home storage area for the greatest of needs.
There is nothing to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy living in this private estate.
Inspect today, you will not be disappointed!
* 4 good sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom with en-suite & WIR
* Master has Laundry shoot
* 2nd bathroom with bath tub
* Main Laundry shoot
* 2 separate living areas
* Lounge - carpeted at front
* Open plan Living/ Dining - tiled at rear
* Kitchen with plenty of bench top & cupboard space
* Gas stove cooking
* Dishwasher - 2 draw Fisher & Paykel
* Breakfast Bar
* Freshly painted
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Fans in bedrooms
* Under roofline entertainment deck
* Separate laundry downstairs with storage
* Massive under house storage area
* Rain water tank - 5000l
* Side access
* Low maintenance block - 600m
* Close proximity to park & amenities
Easy access to the M1 Motorway, local shopping centres and railway station. Within approx. 5 km radius are no less than 6 private and State schools. Surfers Paradise beaches are about 25 minutes drive away. Capital growth is assured for Upper Coomera which is located in the fastest growing corridor in South East Queensland.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $310,000 and $570,000