14 Sandow Street Pacific Pines QLD 4211
PURE LUXURY SPRAWLING LUXURY RESIDENCE (50sq+) WITH LOADS OF PARKING SPACE, WORKSHOP & POTENTIAL DUAL LIVING14 Sandow Street, Pacific Pines
No expense has been spared. Exceptionally well-appointed throughout, this magnificent property represents OUTSTANDING value & boasts the following features:
* Massive luxury residence (approx. 50sq+). Architect designed & quality built. Est. 2009.
* 3 x huge bedrooms (upstairs) plus large study (with custom fitted cabinets & desks with Caesar stone tops) and an enormous (approx 7m x 5m) additional master bedroom downstairs with its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Huge potential for dual-living.
* Generous king-sized master bedroom (upstairs). Complete with; huge walk-in wardrobe (fitted), luxurious ensuite (features large double shower, spa bath, double vanity with marble tops and floor-to-ceiling tiles) & opens out to its own private balcony with district views.
* 3 x well-appointed bathrooms with marble vanity tops (2 x upstairs & 1 x downstairs) & separate powder room.
* 4 x spacious living areas include; sprawling tiled family/meals, huge formal lounge /media room with quality bamboo flooring & projector screen, dining area plus a completely separate rumpus or children's retreat.
* Large, ultra-modern gourmet kitchen. Well-equipped with quality appliances including; 900mm electric cooktop & feature range (Westinghouse), s/s electric wall oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, plumbed fridge space, loads of storage space, breakfast bar & luxuriously finished with feature window splash, soft-close drawers, high gloss 2pack paint, outdoor servery & stunning granite bench tops.
* Sliding stacker door from the family room open out to a large covered alfresco pavilion. Perfectly positioned to capture the cool breezes and overlooking the massive flat backyard. Ideal for entertaining large numbers of guests.
* Enormous Automatic 4 x Car lock-up garage with storage, plumbed sink & huge workshop (with 3-phase power) plus an additional double carport and wide access (with designated parking space) from the back of the block and off the adjoining service road (ideal for a large boat or motor home etc). Extremely unique property boasting potential off-street parking for approximately 9+ Vehicles, boats, trailers etc.
*Additional upstairs attic (level 3) which has been approved for another living space. Also handy for another further storage area if required.
* Prime 976m2 (almost acre allotment). Adjoins native bushland reserve & service road to the rear boundary. Private, fenced & landscaped with well-established gardens and loads of space to install an in-ground swimming pool (easy access for large machines and trucks). Enviable & very highly sought-after position & surrounded by exclusive prestige homes of similar age & quality.
* Premier location minutes to schools, shopping centres (including Pacific Pines Town Centre, Westfield Helensvale & Arundel Plaza) & convenient access to the M1 Motorway (approx. 45mins to Brisbane, 25mins to Main Beach, 35mins to Gold Coast Airport).
* Many, many extras & luxury upgrades throughout including; ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (zoned), CCTV system with approx. 6 x surveillance cameras, 2 x video intercom, solar power system & hot water, massive (underground) rainwater tank (approx. 22,000L), Very Grand feature entrance with; large custom timber doors, soaring cathedral ceilings, striking feature chandelier, display shelves & impressive staircase with frameless glass balustrading, Caesar stone steps with LED lighting and under-stair storage area/cellar. Solid core-filled block construction with suspended concrete slab & steel frame. Security screens, insulation, ceiling fans, physical termite barrier & much, much more.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to claim one of the most exclusive & desirable addresses on the Gold Coast. The astute & privileged new home owner will appreciate the exceptional quality, meticulous attention to detail, potential for dual occupancy, extremely unique abundance of off-street parking, enviable location, breathtaking views & obvious future capital growth that this sensational property has to offer. Immaculate condition throughout, this one really does tick all the boxes. You will want to live here!
Avoid disappointment. Call & arrange your exclusive viewing today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pacific Pines, QLD 4211 priced between $490,000 and $910,000