14 Romaine Loop Darch WA 6065
PICTURE-PERFECT PARKSIDE LIVING!14 Romaine Loop, Darch
A fantastic MODERN LOW-MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE is assured from within the walls of the BEAUTIFULLY-PRESENTED and ELEVATED 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence with a splendid outlook over Romaine Park next door, as well as the PRIVACY of a REAR access laneway into the double garage - the ideal first home for a small family seeking something a little more tranquil.
Only a matter of MINUTES separate this lovely property from excellent schooling at Ashdale Primary School, Kingsway Christian College and Ashdale Secondary College, shopping at Darch Plaza and the nearby Kingsway City, recreational facilities at Kingsway Sporting Complex and Marangaroo Public Golf Course, along with a PLETHORA of other local parklands and PUBLIC TRANSPORT options.
The main hub of the house is an exceptional open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, warmed by quality solid Bamboo wooden flooring and extending outdoors to a fabulous alfresco entertaining space and the serenity of a gorgeous courtyard. There is also a separate study/activity/lounge room at the front of the floor plan that could be absolutely anything, depending on your personal preferences.
A generous ensuite bathroom with a double shower highlights a sublime master bedroom, complete with a large walk-in wardrobe. The remaining minor bedrooms are well proportioned and have built-in robes.
Imagine waking up to an enviable parkland aspect every single day of the year? Make all of your dreams come true at once!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Modern stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including a gas cook top, oven, dishswasher and a range hood
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Paved alfresco entertaining area, with views of it from the dining space
- Functional laundry with storage and internal shopper's entry from the remote-controlled double garage
- Easy-care back garden with fully-matured trees and artificial rear lawn/turf
- Front portico with views over Romaine Park
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Three-zone security alarm system with all-window motion sensors
- Feature down lighting to living areas
- 1.0km (approx.) to the Kingsway Bar and Bistro/Darch Plaza Shops
- 1.0km (approx.) to Kingsway Regional Sports Centre
- 1.3km (approx.) to Ashdale Primary School
- 1.6km (approx.) to Kingsway Christian College
- 1.7km (approx.) to Ashdale Secondary College
- 2.5km (approx.) to Marangaroo Golf Course
- 3.1km (approx.) to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 20.1km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darch, WA 6065 priced between $320,000 and $590,000