14 Riordan Court Mornington 3931 VIC
Positioned on a subdivdable (STCA) 723sqm just a few steps from the sparkling bay and the beautiful walking paths along the foreshore this private North facing 3-bedroom brick home is your chance to embrace Mornington’s relaxed beachside ambience. Tucked away from the noise of the Esplanade in a quiet court, this is a dream opportunity for anyone searching for an easy, low-maintenance lifestyle in picturesque surrounds, just minutes from the boutique shops & cafes of both Main St and charming Mt Martha village.
Radiating a calm & cosy atmosphere sure to soothe the senses, inside the floorplan features an open lounge leading to a formal dining, kitchen with north facing views to the garden, 3 large bedrooms, master with walk through robe and ensuite, main bathroom with separate WC, laundry with direct access to the backyard, tranquil rear entertaining area where you can enjoy a refreshing sea breeze in the evenings amongst the established gardens.
Extra features of this wonderfully private and quiet home include gas ducted heating, through the wall air conditioning, ceiling fans, bamboo flooring, plenty of storage, and a remote-controlled double garage with workshop space. This is beachside living at its best, just a stroll from Nunn’s Walk, Fossil & Fisherman’s beaches, The Dava Drive Shops and Hotel and a myriad of coastal attractions. Perfect as a holiday retreat or permanent seaside residence. Call Joel Hood now to arrange an inspection.
• Beautifully-presented, well built single level home
• Positioned privately behind the Esplanade
• Open-plan living and designated formal dining area
• Kitchen with North facing views to the garden
• Hard wearing bambo floors and near new carpets in the bedrooms
• Gas ducted heating, through the wall A/C and ceiling fans
• Master with walk through robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate WC
• Laundry with external access
• Linen press
• Front veranda for protection from the elements
• Rear undercover alfresco area with access to the garage
• Tranquil established gardens with private courtyard
• Automatic double lock-up garage with extra storage
• 2 x garden sheds
• Solar energy system with 8 solar panels
• Sensational location in a quiet court directly behind the esplanade with easy access to Nunn’s Walk, Fossil beach and Fisherman’s beach
• Equidistant between Mt Martha village and Main St Mornington
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $490,000 and $910,000