14 Riley Street Woolloomooloo 2011 NSW
Classic Woolloomooloo Terrace and the City
I am a classic Sydney terrace with a lot of personality and waiting for a new lover.
I am a traditional beauty of fine character with some lovely rough edges.
I am of solid bones and had some nips and tugs but I need some more TLC to return me to my former glory.
I believe in love at first sight and I am ready for a new adventure and will be of good value to the one who can see my potential.
Turn me into a cosy inner city home, a charming commercial space or let me earn you a lucrative return as an enviable investment opportunity.
So don’t be shy and explore what is on offer:
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning (Residential and Commercial)
• Central Location: walking distance to Woolworth, CBD, Domain, Botanical Gardens, Art Gallery of NSW, Aquatic Centre, St Mary’s Cathedral, coffee shops and eateries of Stanley St, Potts Point and Darlinghurst
• Solid bones and ready for a creative update
• Original hand chiselled sand stone block walls
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, third bedroom or home office
• High ceilings
• Large sunny entertainers deck
• Private courtyard
• Enormous potential to create a charming residential, commercial or lucrative investment property
Council Rates: $319.10pq
Water Rates: $187.07pq
Disclaimer: We have been provided with the above information, however, Laing+Simmons gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000