14 Protea Place Drewvale QLD 4116
Short cut to Illaweena Street and straight to Stretton Community College!14 Protea Place, Drewvale
Lovingly maintained and meticulously looked after, there is literally nothing for you to do but move in! The spacious four-bedroom home is perched upon an elevated 468m2, manicured, fully fenced block with a stunning outlook over the suburb landscape.
There is a main bathroom and an ensuite for convenience, the bedrooms all have built in wardrobes, and the living areas enjoy separate spaces.
This home represents a great place to live - owner occupy or rental!
- Four bedrooms - Main bedroom with walk through his and her wardrobes onto the ensuite, all other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space and gas stove
- Lounge room
- Dining room
- Double lockup garage
- Laundry in garage
- Outdoor entertainment area
Extra property features include:
- Kids cubby house with air-conditioner
- 6 solar panels
- Split system air-conditioners
- Garden shed
- 3000 litres water tank
- Security screens and doors
- Stunning outlook over the suburb landscape.
- Potential rent: $460 - $475 per week
- Land 468m2
- Built in 1997
- East facing home
- Plenty of walking paths, shortcuts for easy access to Illaweena Street
- Surrounded by parks for the kids
- Public transport is a breeze from nearby Illaweena St, with express and regular services. (Bus routes: P141, 130, 153, 150)
Located in the supreme upper part of Drewvale inside Illaweena Street this brilliant location offers ultimate convenience to everywhere and falls well within the catchment of renowned Stretton State College and Yes, it is in walking distance to the school, bus & shopping center.
Call QMT Realty now! Don't wait for an open time!
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Drewvale, QLD 4116 priced between $350,000 and $650,000