14 Port Phillip Drive Mornington 3931 VIC
Sitting proudly in a sought-after location near Bentons Square Shopping Centre, this five-bedroom residence offers spacious family living. The flexible design features a private studio/home office boasting bay views and multiple living zones including a lounge, sitting room and family room opening to an entertaining deck. The generous yard is sure to impress adults and children alike, comprising an inviting solar-heated swim spa and purpose-built play area with cubby house. Featuring a kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher, this home is packed with potential and offers buyers an exciting opportunity to make it their own. With two bathrooms, including an ensuite, plus a powder room, this home also has gas ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, a double garage and garden shed. Adjoining a reserve and surrounded by quality homes, it is a short walk to Mornington Civic Reserve and close to schools, shops, bus stops and more.
* Spacious family home adjacent to reserve
* Entertaining deck & solar-heated swim spa
* Studio/home office with bay views
* Children's play area with cubby house
* Close to Bentons Square Shopping Centre
* Kitchen with walk-in pantry & dishwasher
* Master bedroom with generous ensuite
* Gas ducted heating & air-conditioning
* Multiple living areas provide flexibility
* Short walk to Mornington Civic Reserve
* Near schools, bus stops & more
* Land size: 756sqm (approx.)
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $490,000 and $910,000