14 Nursery Street Hornsby 2077 NSW
Zoned R3! Charming Home in Great Location
Fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors! This dream block is set on zone R3 as a Medium Density Residential property. Offering newly renovated four bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with a formal living room with a dining area which flows to a modern gas kitchen with quality fittings. Only 500m to Hornsby RSL Club and walking distance to Hornsby Station and Shopping Centre. An excellent opportunity to reside in this superb location or capitalise on high rental return the choice is yours!
• Front undercover porch. 2 out of 4 bedrooms with B.I.Rs. Timber floors
• Formal lounge, dining area and spotless gas kitchen, all flows out to a private backyard
• Newly renovated home! Short walk to buses, station and shopping centre
• Amazing opportunity for first home buyers & investors. Set on Zone R3 land
• Situated within a quiet yet central location
• Minutes walk to Westfield, train station, buses & Hornsby RSL
• Minutes walk to prestigious Barker College, Hornsby Girls and Hornsby South
• Easy access to Chatswood and the city via train, bus and Pacific Highway
• Close to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre
• Welcoming family orientated community
• Diverse eateries and cafes minutes away
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $640,000 and $1,180,000