14 Moona Street Burwood East VIC 3151
Fall in love with the light14 Moona Street, Burwood East
Taking full advantage of bright northern light, relax in the spacious lounge/dining room where abundant sunshine streams in through large multi-aspect windows, or in the adjacent family room with study zone, all warmed by polished timber floorboards.
Prepare gourmet meals in the generous Impala built stone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry and stainless steel La Germania cooker, looking out to a broad covered entertaining deck and landscaped garden with workshop and storage sheds.
Enjoy a quiet lifestyle just an easy walk to the No.75 tram, bus, parkland, plus Burwood Heights and Burwood One Shopping Centres.
* Renovated 4 bedroom home in the MWSC zone
* Sun-filled lounge dining with surround sound speakers
* Large family room with adjacent study zone
* Stone topped kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
* Laundry with 2nd toilet
* Polished timber floorboards, stylish bathroom
* Substantial covered outdoor entertaining deck
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Walk to tram, train, shops and parkland
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.14moonastreetburwoodeast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
- Sat, 23rd Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 28th Sep 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 5th Oct 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 12th Oct 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Sat, 14th Oct10:00AM+
- 629m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burwood East, VIC 3151 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000