14 Latham Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
IS THIS YOUR NEW FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY?14 Latham Street, Yarrabilba
Four queen sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards, with the main bedroom walking through to the spacious ensuite.
The main living area of the home is to the rear of the home and is open plan right through to the Alfresco area. There is also media room or quiet formal lounge room separate to the other living area of the home.
Conveniently located in the estate, with access in and out of it being seamless. You're within walking distance of Foxx park, bus stop and walking trails within the estate. With the local shops and cafes just a few short minutes away by car.
A full list of inclusions is available upon request.
* Light filled expansive living area with timber look flooring throughout
* A wonderful kitchen boasts ample bench space, a pantry, an electric cooktop, oven and range hood
* A Brilliant Court yard area is positioned just off the living area for excellent entertaining purposes
* Four great sized bedrooms all feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom is a queen sized bedroom equipped with a stunning ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe
* A further bathroom is also included, with separate toilet
* Double lock up garage with plenty of room to house your cars
* Great sized fully fenced yard with side access
* Land size; 400m2
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate is already a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the necessities within a short distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology, Beaurepaires and many new take away stores as well, with additional retailers yet to open their doors with the new Coles Complex.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parklands, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School opened in January 2017 and is currently catering from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Day care Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Belong at Yarrabilba
Balanced and beautiful, the vision for Yarrabilba is built on bringing you a complete community that nurtures traditional family values - providing you with a true sense of belonging.
- Sat, 23rd Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Logan Village QLD, 4207
More property from Taylor & Cook Real Estate Logan Village
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $310,000 and $570,000