14 Gulls Way Frankston South 3199 VIC
Watch the seasons change over sweeping views of Port Philip Bay from every room in this 1956 Chancellor & Patrick residence. Set on 1390 sqm (approx) with mature landscaping reflecting the period, it has been updated to include features the architects would surely have included should they still be in practice. Each bedroom has oversized windows and doors allowing panoramic water views to fill the home with light and vitality. The open plan living is graced with American oak floors and flanked by a masterful kitchen and a majestic Moorooduc stone fireplace. Two alfresco dining zones allow for year-round outdoor living. The infinity pool cascades towards the entrance, setting the scene for languid days on the beach. An upstairs master suite spills out to a third undercover living with a Sunday kitchen. Marvel at the view and the renovation undertaken in 2010 with appointments appropriate for a home of historical significance.
* Chancellor & Patrick designed home
* Panoramic water views from Queenscliff to the city
* Moorooduc quarry oversized stone fireplace
* Two living areas
* Infinity pool & terrace overlooking bay
* Entertainer's kitchen with wine fridge & servery
* 3 spacious bedrooms with oversized windows
* Master suite with lounge & Sunday kitchen
* Fully automated gardening sprinkler system
* Three distinct outdoor living areas
* Stumbling distance to Daveys Bay & private beaches
* Only 40 minutes drive to Melbourne CBD
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000