14 Gooranga Avenue Salisbury North SA 5108
A Place To Call Home14 Gooranga Avenue, Salisbury North
A comfortable, 4 bedroom home in a prime location, set on a large 658 sqm(approx.) allotment.
Conveniently close to the best local amenities, merely minutes away from public transport and local Shopping Centres, Schools, Childcare, Sporting venues and Medical services.
The right fit for First Home Buyers or Families and Investors alike. So easy to create your perfect home and lifestyle or a solid investment you can rent out immediately.
Reliably tenanted since 2008 with rental income guide of $290 per week (September 2017)
Functional kitchen featuring stainless steel gas cook top and electric oven, with a walk-in pantry. The combined kitchen and meals area has ample natural light with direct, access to the carport and paved, undercover entertaining area.
Fresh, modern bathroom and separate toilet. Large laundry with direct access to backyard.
The home features a versatile converted double garage that can be utilised as a rumpus room or workshop.
Features that make you want to move right in:
• Freshly painted in neutral tones throughout
• New Carpets to Lounge and all Bedrooms
• Built in robes to Master and 2 bedrooms
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Gas space heater
• Roller shutters to all windows facing the street
• Double enclosed carport with automatic roller doors with internal access
• Plenty of Off-street car parking for 6 + cars
• Securely fenced backyard for kids and pets to play safely.
• Undercover entertaining area with established gardens at the rear
• A secure garden/tool shed discreetly attached to house
• Located in a quiet, safe and friendly avenue
Terrific Value at $279,500 Ring today for a private inspection
Phone enquiry code for this property: 5103
- Sat, 21st Oct 10:30AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Salisbury North, SA 5108 priced between $200,000 and $360,000