14 Fairlight Rise Kallaroo WA 6025
A LUXURIOUS URBAN RETREAT!14 Fairlight Rise, Kallaroo
FINAL VIEWING 11.30
Absolutely no expense has been spared in the quality construction of this secluded four bedroom four bathroom double-storey residence that enjoys a tranquil cul-de-sac position behind a secure electric gate where only the best in modern low-maintenance living will be found.
A spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area doubles as the main downstairs hub, headlined by stunning Italian porcelain tiling, huge windows that take full advantage of the block’s north-facing orientation and a deluxe workspace for the resident chef where stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, stylish light fittings, sleek white cabinetry and ample storage options meet high-end Bosch appliances, including a stainless-steel dishwasher, a tempered-glass five-burner cook top, a Series 8 built-in steam oven and a Series 8 compact steam oven – both of which have pyrolytic capabilities.
Providing a picturesque backdrop to this part of the home is a shimmering below-ground gas-heated swimming pool and spa, an adjacent open “pool room” with a kitchenette and access into the external bathroom, a courtyard deck with a relaxing swinging chair and a fabulous cedar-lined alfresco entertaining space with a ceiling fan and a brand-new outdoor kitchen, complete with hot and cold water and a Matador gas mains barbecue – talk about resort-style living!
The bedrooms on the ground floor are serviced by two more fully-tiled bathrooms – one of which enjoys semi-ensuite access from the generous second bedroom or “guest” suite that boasts built-in wardrobes, just like the other two large lower-level bedrooms. Upstairs, the study precedes double doors that reveal a huge master suite and a retreat/sitting area with a flat-screen television recess in the wall, a fitted walk-in robe, outdoor access to a tiled cedar-lined balcony with breathtaking ocean views and a fully-tiled ensuite comprising of a feature glass entry door, a double shower, bathtub, toilet, twin stone vanities and heated towel rails.
Situated only a matter of seconds from a plethora of local suburban parklands, this immaculate haven also finds itself located close to the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, St Mark’s Anglican Community School and other outstanding educational facilities, Mullaloo Beach and the popular Mullaloo Beach Hotel, Hillarys Boat Harbour, public transport, freeway convenience and much more. It truly is one of a kind!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Built-in sink and storage to the pool-room kitchenette
• The “third” bathroom off the entry foyer is fully tiled and features a rain shower, a toilet and twin stone vanities
• Fully-tiled outdoor “fourth” bathroom with an open shower and toilet
• Direct alfresco access from the family/dining/kitchen area
• Carpeted upper-level study area
• Concrete staircase with quality Tasmanian Oak timber step treads
• Laundry off kitchen, complete with a stone bench tops, ample storage options, outdoor access to the side drying courtyard and internal shopper’s entry via the remote-controlled double garage
• The 9m x 3.6m concrete pool/fully-tiled hydrotherapy spa water temperature (along with pool lighting and surrounding deck lighting) can be controlled via a smart-phone application
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• New security alarm system installed, with multiple sensors
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Feature 150mm skirting boards throughout
• Built-in garden shed (attached pool room)
• Feature LED lighting both inside and out
• Landscaped and reticulated garden beds
• Remote-controlled gate and double-garage access
• Secure key code entry to both gate and front door
• Washed aggregate driveway (130sqm approx.), plus honed aggregate to front-door pathway and rear alfresco – ample personal parking space within the front gate
• 572sqm (approx.) block
• Completed in 2017
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kallaroo, WA 6025 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000