14 Excelsior Retreat Hillarys WA 6025
COASTAL FAMILY HAVEN!14 Excelsior Retreat, Hillarys
The ocean views are beautiful from an upstairs living room or “retreat” for teenagers and older children, with the fourth upper-level bedroom enjoying a splendid inland vista too, whilst a motorised stair lift ensures absolutely every member of the family can catch a glimpse of the sunset without any hassles at all. A ground-floor master bedroom suite ticks another box here, where a spacious modernised ensuite bathroom has been cleverly designed in a wheelchair-friendly manner, comprising of an open shower, a toilet, heat lights and support bars and railings that can easily be removed or replaced if you choose to alter things even further to suit your personal needs.
Also downstairs is a formal dining room opposite a sunken lounge, both reserved for those special occasions, whilst the study is large enough to be considered a home office and the commodious kitchen enjoys an aspect of the sparkling backyard swimming pool, so you can keep an eye on the kids at all times this summer. The open-plan family, games and meals area can be set up any way you want it to, displaying excellent versatility with easy access into the powder room via the laundry and outdoors to a poolside verandah for easy entertaining, wrapping around to the rear if you would rather fancy a tranquil lawn and garden backdrop.
A very close proximity to St Mark's Anglican Community School is considered a huge drawcard, as is the short drive or bus ride to Whitford City Shopping Centre, along with the few minutes it only takes to get to many of the area's sprawling local parklands, glorious beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the freeway and more. This unique opportunity is knocking as we speak, so be the one that welcomes it into your family's future hopes and dreams!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Double doors separating the formal living spaces from the casual zones, including a large kitchen with a double pantry, double fridge recess, a St George gas cook top, an integrated Miele oven and microwave oven, a Simpson dishwasher, double sink and an island bench top where everybody can congregate at the same time
- Gas bayonet heating, as well as a Regency gas fireplace to the downstairs open-plan living/eating areas
- Another gas bayonet upstairs, in the living/retreat area
- Downstairs master bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning, feature white timber shutters and a walk-in wardrobe
- 2nd/3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Separate bath and shower to main upper-level bathroom
- Separate upstairs toilet, plus a double linen press
- Storage cupboard off tiled entrance hallway
- Laundry with ample storage space and outdoor access to the rear
- Double-door entrance (with security doors)
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry (via kitchen) and rear access
- Security roller window shutters
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Tool/garden shed off garage
- Pool fencing
- Pool storage shed
- Room to entertain around the pool
- Ample driveway parking
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillarys, WA 6025 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000