14 Channar Rise Duncraig 6023 WA
English fairy tale with a modern twist!
Once upon a time in the 90s a new street slithered through the bush like a snake and before long premium homes sprung up on either side. It was here that a beautiful big home was built with a myriad of special touches reminiscent of an English Country Manor. A stone clad fire-place to cuddle up to on a cold winter nights, timber staircases, a huge eat-in kitchen, a wisteria-covered sitting nook, huge bedrooms, even a loft study/library!
As the years went by the past and current owners enhanced its beauty with modern twists while keeping its endearing English character that make it so special!
Perfect for the growing family this home offers a very generous floorplan with multiple living areas, 4 massive bedrooms plus separate study, huge outdoor alfresco for entertaining, a pool for summer fun, and both a grassed and a big paved area for kids and pets to frolic in!
Let me walk you through its wonderful features:
- Huge 810m2 block on premium cul-de-sac
- Enter through double doors into a big entry lobby
- Step into the fabulous formal lounge with stone-clad fireplace and timber floors with a large void above
- A timber staircase leads to a loft study or library above
- Generous modern eat-in kitchen with views to the wisteria covered sitting area
- Formal dining/activity/ music room. Or a great teen retreat
- Spacious family/TV room steps outdoors through glass sliders
- Huge undercover entertaining area overlooking a tranquil pool, enjoying a northerly aspect making it perfect to lounge in, all year round!
- Another smaller covered area is perfect for the BBQ or to create another intimate sitting area
- A wisteria-covered nook to the side makes a perfect hideaway or breakfast corner
- While you entertain the kids can run amuck in the big grassed area or play ball or ride their bicycles on the large paved area
- Youll love the master suite! Large bedroom with a separate dressing room (which can be turned into a big walk-in robe if preferred), built-in robes and ensuite
- For a change enjoy 3 massive bedrooms for the kids! With 2 double robes in two and a walk-in in the 3rd.
- Ducted aircon
- Extra deep double garage with loads of storage across the back wall; internal entry into the house
- Great location! Very handy to both Davallia & Poynter Primary as well as Carine High Schools. Easy walk to Carine Open Space, Carine Glades Shopping Centre and public transport. Walk to Warwick Train Station or hop on a bus for a quick ride to the station
If you love big homes with lots of character and the beautiful charm of a country manor then this home is a must to view!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000