14 Caribbean Pine Court Lyndhurst VIC 3975
FAMILY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION14 Caribbean Pine Court, Lyndhurst
Not a cent has been spared on building this Simonds home with modern tones throughout and a splash of colour to complete the package. Set on an allotment of 561m2 in a court location surrounded by well-presented homes and just a short walk to parkland.
Two of the main features of this home are the extended double garage (double garage plus space for a office/ work shop) and the rear roller door access for car or trailer.
Added internal and external features include;
-Approximately 31 sq URL
-Approximately 561 sqm land
-Two separate living zones
-Double doors to theatre
-Two outdoor entertainment living areas
-Extended double garage (double garage plus space for a office/ work shop)
-Rear roller door to garage
-Exposed aggregate concrete in the driveway and back of the garage
-Two wall mounted TVs (master bedroom and meals area)
-Master with WIR & FES
-Multiple vanities in en suite
-Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen
-Glass splash back
-Glass range hood
-Large fridge space
-Double door pantry
-900 mm five burner gas cook top
-900 mm oven
-Solar hot water system
-Walk in linen
-Out door electric heater
-Extra power points
-Alfresco at the master bedroom has hot and cold water provisions
-Main alfresco has main gas provision
-Low maintenance gardens
* The local park & the kids' play ground are only a minutes walk from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately four minutes drive from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes drive from the house
* The Oval (sports ground) is approximately two minutes drive from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately two minutes drive from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately three minutes drive from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes drive from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately a fifteen minutes walk from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road
Note - Floor plan is there for illustrative purpose only. Ray White Cranbourne will not take any liability for the accuracy of the details or the drawing of the floor plan. Please consult the agent once you inspected the property for any concerns.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:40PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lyndhurst, VIC 3975 priced between $420,000 and $780,000