14 Bungay Road Wingham NSW 2429
SWEEPING RIVER VIEWS & EXTRA LARGE ENTERTAINING AREAS14 Bungay Road, Wingham
Featuring four large queen size bedrooms this family sized home boasts high ceilings, wide hallways and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Select grade hard wood flooring greets you at the formal entry and flows through to the kitchen, hallway, dining and family room areas.
Enjoy the luxury of a large sized master suite that offers a walk in robe, generous ensuite and additional built ins. Well positioned windows provide this bedroom with a lovely outlook over the Manning River. The main bathroom includes a shower, separate bath & w/c, again a stylishly appointed room.
Built for entertaining the high grade gourmet style kitchen boasts granite bench tops, glass splash backs and a large island bench. Premium quality appliances include a stainless steel commercial style oven / stove, canopy range hood & dishwasher. A generous amount of cabinetry completes a kitchen that is all class.
Forming a vast area within the home the dining area and family room adjoin the kitchen. This space makes for a four seasons' living space that has a split system air conditioner and slow combustion wood fire complete with mantel, tiled hearth, built in book shelving & cabinets. Separate to the open plan casual living area the formal living room offers more than enough space for larger furnishings and once again offers large windows allowing natural light to filter in whilst enjoying a wonderful view.
If you enjoy entertaining family & friends year round the internal layout of the home combined with the covered rear verandah & alfresco area makes for a seamless marriage of living spaces. Here you can move freely from within the home out to an area that offers a stunning outlook over the river & beyond to farmland. An outdoor kitchen & furniture placed on the fully paved alfresco area will make for an impressive venue.
Features to add:-
• High ceilings throughout the entire home. All bedrooms are queen size.
• Fourth bedroom could act as a study / home office in addition to a bedroom suite.
• Light fittings, handle ware & fixtures throughout are all sensitive to the original styling of the home.
• Two car garage with auto door & second laundry with third shower. Visitors powder room. Separate single car garage. Remote wrought iron driveway entrance gates, picket fence & pathway lead from the street to the grand entry of the home.
• Established low maintenance gardens & shrubbery in place with irrigation system.
• Oversized 1246 sq metre block allowing the residence to be set back from the street and giving space from neighbours.
• Located just a short walk from shops, services, entertainment venues, schools and restaurants.
Make no mistake, this is a residence that can be owned with immense pride and is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers that seek an atmosphere & aesthetic that can only be found in a residence of this standing.
Proudly marketed by Elders Real Estate Taree. Call Troy Loretan on 0400 530269 or 65510999 to arrange for your private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wingham, NSW 2429 priced between $450,000 and $840,000